Employee Retention: Build a Positive, Engaging Workplace Culture and Hold onto Your Top Talent
DateJul 22, 2022
Time13:00 PM EST
Workplace culture is a hot topic in organizations who want to attract and retain the best talent. There are significant benefits that come from a vibrant culture. They are:
· Focus and Spirit: Aligns the entire company towards achieving its vision, mission, and goals.
· Engagement: Builds higher employee motivation, productivity, and innovative problem solving.
· Cohesion: Builds consistency and coordination among the company’s various departments and divisions.
Does your company culture inspire and engage or get in your people’s way? Is it driven from top-down directives or cross-department collaboration? What stories do your people, and your customers, tell about you and your organization?
Due to the reality of the post pandemic, the new normal of 2022 presents certain challenges. Your workforce may be entirely in person or remote or hybrid, a combination. Teams and workgroups, that once connected very frequently in person, are now often virtual and dispersed working in an uncertain and evolving climate. It’s going to put many company cultures to the test. The right culture - a culture that embraces change, recognizes the new challenges facing employees and encourages them to take the initiative and do things differently, more effectively - will need to support this shift, easing the transition and driving productivity.
The focus of this webinar is to understand the organization cultural issues of the 2022 workplace and how to adapt to this “new normal”. The learning objectives are:
· Understand why Peter Drucker says: “Culture eats strategy for lunch”
· Discover why culture is like an iceberg: What’s above and below the water line
· Identify and analyze the six key elements of culture in every business or organization
· Review five daily ways effective leaders can communicate and reinforce company culture
· Recognize what successful leaders know and do that helps them avoid cultural traps and misfires
· Use a three-step process to pinpoint what drives the culture of your team, department, or company
· Learn six tactics to
support your remote/hybrid working employees – keeping them productive and
Benefits For Attending:
We are in the midst of a “new normal” that’s creating massive challenges to every organization as well as its managers, supervisors, and team leaders. So, why be concerned with culture when you have so many other problems to deal with? Because your team’s or department’s day-to-day culture will have a positive or negative impact on your employee’s engagement, motivation, and productivity. In this webinar you will learn how to deal with the cultural issues of a remote/hybrid workforce and very practical ways to build a culture that will retain your valued talent.
Who Should Attend:
· All Employers
· Business Owners
· Company Leadership
· Chief Learning Officers
· HR Professionals
· Project Managers
· Operation Managers
· Team Leaders
Marcia Zidle is a board-certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets.
She has 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in a variety of industries including health care, financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing, insurance, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, government, and nonprofits.
She brings an expertise in strategy and alignment; social and emotional intelligence; executive and team leadership; employee engagement and innovation; personal and organization change management.
She has been selected one of LinkedIn Profinder’s top coaches for 2017-18-19.
1.0 HRCI Approved Credit Hours