Hybrid Teams: A Practical Guide and Best Practices for Effectively Managing the People and Performance
DateNov 19, 2021
Time13:00 PM EST
A major shift is underway that’s fundamentally altering when, where, and how work occurs. As organizations confront new realities, hybrid teams are emerging as the primary way work will get done and goals accomplished.
The term usually refers to a setting where some employees work remotely, some work on-site, and others work a combination of both. But for right now, there’s a lot of uncertainty on how to navigate this new workforce.
According to a recent McKinsey survey, nine out of ten organizations plan to combine remote and on-site work going forward. If you are one of them, then this new way of working can be challenging - especially at first.
It’s likely to put an even greater strain on managers who will have to manage and support employees and build team communication and collaboration in new ways. Back in 2020, adapting to remote teams was difficult at first and there was a definite learning curve. Now in 2021 and beyond it’s essential that your managers understand how to effectively lead a flexible return to work.
While there’s no one-size-fits-all model for a hybrid workforce, in this webinar your organization and leaders will learn the best practices to create a healthy, productive work culture for hybrid teams in this emerging new world of work.
The focus of this webinar is to help organizations and managers maximize their effectiveness in leading hybrid teams. The attendees will learn how to:
· Choose the right hybrid strategy: One size does not fit all
· Review two cases studies transitioning to a hybrid workforce
· Examine a four-dimensional model of hybrid leadership: purpose, people, link, time
· Learn the DAC framework to gauge the success and problems of your hybrid teams
· Discover simple techniques to structure your workload to ensure time and team effectiveness
· Recognize and put into practice six ways to help your hybrid workers feel more connected
· Identify seven critical success factors to transform hybrid workgroups into high performance teams
Benefits For Attending:
Managing a hybrid team presents several challenges for managers, supervisors, and team leaders. Some of these challenges might feel familiar if you’ve been managing remote teams. For instance, there could be an “us versus them” undercurrent among colleagues. There could also be communication, team engagement, and coordination issues affecting the quality and quantity of work. But there will be others such as:
· How will you manage various circumstances while treating everyone fairly?
· How will your team remain flexible, given that plans may change at any moment?
· How do you help your employees manage the stress levels through this transition?
· What protocols will you put in place to ensure that the hybrid teams are in sync with remote teams?
· How do I ensure that everyone clearly understand their individual roles and how their work impacts others?
If you are wondering how to reap the benefits of leading a hybrid team, while navigating around all of the potential pitfalls, then start by recognizing that you, like many leaders and managers, are in uncharted territory. Therefore, in this webinar you will learn key strategies to effectively manage the transition to hybrid work.
Who Should Attend:
· All Employers
· Business Owners
· Company Leadership
· Chief Learning Officers
· HR Professionals
· Project Managers
· Operation Managers
· Team Leaders
She has 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in a variety of industries including health care, financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing, insurance, pharmaceuticals, hospitality, government, and nonprofits.
She brings an expertise in strategy and alignment; social and emotional intelligence; executive and team leadership; employee engagement and innovation; personal and organization change management.
She has been selected one of LinkedIn Profinder’s top coaches for 2017-18-19.
1.0 HRCI Credits (Applied)